30 September 2022 | Paul Colston | CMW
Provider of urban non-residential event venues, UK-based etc.venues is to open a third meetings and events venue in New York City at 810 Seventh Avenue, extending its portfolio in the city up to 30 meeting and event spaces and 9,290sqm. When the 810 Seventh Avenue venue opens for business later this year, etc.
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:147
Recent posts from CMW
- Philadelphia brings hospitality and business together at Annual Luncheon
The Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau (PHLCVB) invited the great and the good from Philadelphia’s tourism and hospitality industry to its 2022 Annual Luncheon, the region’s largest hospitality industry networking event.
- Seek and you shall find in New Zealand
New Zealand is targetting business event planners “who seek more through extraordinary travel” with a new campaign: ‘If You Seek’.
- Lausanne hosting international sporting community decision-makers in-person again for IF Forum 2022
Hundreds of decision-makers from the international sports community are gathering in Lausanne, 28 November, for the start of the International Federation (IF) Forum 2022, which will provide a platform for vital discussions about safe sport, sustainability and human rights.
- MyCEB CEO awarded doctorate by National Academy of Arts
Dato’ Sri Dr Abdul Khani Daud, chief executive officer of Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau (MyCEB) has been awarded with the title of Doctor of Creative Arts (PhD) by the National Academy of Arts, Culture and Heritage (ASWARA).
- BESydney ends year on a high with 14 bid wins in two months
The final months of 2022 are set to deliver an estimated direct expenditure (DE) of AUS$40m for Sydney, according to its CVB BESydney.
- IBTM releases new gender equality report
IBTM has just released a new gender equality report focused on event managers in MICE which, according to IBTM, demonstrates that the industry is still ‘dominated by women but run by men.
- Vienna – where meetings become extraordinary experiences
© WienTourismus/Gregor Hofbauer Vienna sets the perfect stage for meetings of all kinds and sizes.
- Meetings Mean Business Canada welcomes new Board members
Mean Business Canada has added two new members to its Directors, bringing the total number of volunteer directors to 20.
- Congress Center Hamburg wins architecture prize
The best modern buildings in Hamburg were recognised at the recent city BDA Architecture Awards and the CCH – Congress Center Hamburg picked up one of the three first prizes.