30 September 2022 | admin | Hospitality Net Industry News
While local and state municipalities continue to impose legislative requirements for hotel employers to “provide panic buttons to all employees working in guestrooms or bathrooms without other employees present,” it does not appear that swift penalt...
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:172
Recent posts from Hospitality Net Industry News
- The World Cup: From a Hospitality Perspective
The World Cup is one of the most highly anticipated sporting events in the world.
- Oetker Collection’s ‘Queen Of The Caribbean’, Jumby Bay Island to Unveil New Additions to the Resort
With spectacular uninterrupted views of the Caribbean Sea, nautical-inspired interiors, and expansive open-air bathrooms, Jumby Bay’s brand-new Ocean View Suites designed by Studio IDC mark the completion of Oetker Collection’s meticulous five-year .
- Covid-19 and unpaid rent on commercial leases in France : the French Court of Cassation rules in favour of landlords
In 4 rulings handed down on 30 June and 23 November 2022, the French Court of Cassation ruled that commercial tenants cannot claim exemption from rent payments during periods when their premises were closed due to lockdown measures.
- CODE Hospitality Launch ‘Happiness In Hospitality’ Report For 2022
CODE Hospitality, the hospitality industry network, has released their fourth official survey of the industry as a place to work, for 2022.
- Hospitality Businesses Encouraged to Showcase Sustainability Efforts as Entries Open For HSMAI Europe Awards 2022
Entries for the popular HSMAI Europe Awards 2022 have opened, with hospitality professionals invited to enter 12 categories, including new categories.
- Orient Express Revelation Travels to Design Miami/
One month after its Parisian event, Orient Express Revelation: Once upon a time, there was the future Orient Express train, is heading to Miami from November 30 to December 4 for the 18th edition of the international Design Miami/ fair.
- Bravo Hospitality Group Expands Partnership with SalesAndCatering.com to Include STS Cloud and ProposalPath
Bravo Hospitality Group, the highly regarded hospitality management company, headquartered in Schiller Park, Illinois, has built a reputation on its expert oversight of select-service hotels with full-service restaurants and bars.
- Worldhotels™ Collection Portfolio Grows With 13 New Hotels Worldwide
PHOENIX - WorldHotels™ Collection announced today the expansion of its hotel offerings in key travel destinations across North America, South America and Europe with 13 new properties.
- Top Tech Predictions for 2023 According to Top Industry Analysts
Tis’ the season – not just for holiday decor and annual family gatherings and celebrations – but for the business world’s other sacred tradition: expert predictions for the year to come.